Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Love Affair with Kate Spade Green

These days, I am so drawn to colors that "pop" - must be spring fever!  That special green we see at Kate Spade so often gives me goose bumps in particular.  I just love it. 


Pinned Image
{ Via My Revelment }


This green has an "X" factor I simply can not put my finger on.  It's not kelly green, it's not grass green... it's a color unto itself and every time I see it I want it in my house!!  Somewhere!

Here it is again, just to give you a better feel:
{ Via Kate Spade }

Oh wow, wouldn't this color look great on kitchen walls with a Black & White checkered floor?


Some other terrific uses of this unique color in the home:

Pinned Image



Pinned Image
{Via Knight Moves }




Pinned Image
{ Via Vreeland Road }




Pinned Image



Okay, this is maybe a little more "Kelly" green than "Kate", but I thought it was so great I had to share:

Pinned Image
{ Via Icon Jane }


Love Kelly Wearstler's Imperial Trellis wallpaper:

Pinned Image
{ Via Paloma 81 }



Pinned Image
{ Via Pinterest }


Another photo of that Imperial Trellis wallpaper, although this feels a little more kelly green than the previous shot. This is Chloe Sevigny's NYC apartment - she loved the "70s Wasp-y vibe" of the wallpaper:

Pinned Image
This is Kate Spade's actual NYC apartment - I swear I will never tire of the green + black & white stripe pairing:

Pinned Image



Are you as enamored of the "Kate Spade green" as I am?  Any unexpected colors this spring that make you feel darn good?  Do tell!

Pinned Image


2 comments:

  1. You know, that bathroom picture from Habitually Chic looks exactly like your bathroom! If you weren't moving you could replicate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something about that green that is the perfect color, not too lime-y or too forest, just right, bright and spring-like. Thanks for the amazing inspiration photos.

    Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

    ReplyDelete